Translate

2013-09-16

My World: The Official Photobook

You Are So Beautiful
你是如此美麗


 
My World: The Official Photobook~27 Mar 2006
(Paperback) ~ by Michael Jackson


Paperback: 56 pages
Publisher: MJ Licensing LLC (27 Mar 2006)
Language English
ISBN-10: 0976889110
ISBN-13: 978-0976889113
Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 9 x 0.2 inches


Book Description
This brand-new photobook by Michael Jackson, reviews the King of Pop's
unqiue career. From Gary to Greatness. In his first book in 14 years, the living
pop-icon gives an exclusive insight into his private photo archive. My World
contains lots of never before seen photographs of Jackson , from 1980 to
2006. Jackson also opens up the doors to his work as the world's most brillant
artist (2002 American Music Awards: Artist of the Century) by publishing his
hand-written lyrics to his world-famous smash hits Billie Jean, Bad, Black or White,
and Smooth Criminal.

Moreover the book features personal thoughts and rarely seen lyrics by Jackson
along with the high quality pictures of Jackson 's dance, stage shows, private life,
and public appearances that show the true genius and achievements of music's
biggest icon: Michael Jackson.


Synopsis
Michael Jackson's very personal retrospective of his life, in pictures and
some hand-written poem.

MJ在這本書的前言
中文翻譯 Sophin Lin
You Are So Beautiful
你們如此美麗

My fans are the reason why I continue to do what I do.
I see them as my family, my friends, my children.
I am not the same man without my fans. I dedicate this book to all of you and want you to know how much I love you all.

我的歌迷是讓我繼續下去的原因。
我看待他們,有如我的家人、朋友、小孩。
如果沒有這些歌迷,我不會是現在的我。
我將這本書獻給你們所有人,也希望你們知道,我有多愛你們每個人。

You are so beautiful to me
Your true love showed me the way
The way I had to go
I walked with you

對我來說,你們是如此地美麗
你們的真愛為我展現一條路
我必須要走
且與你們同行的路

A thousand miles
Through hurtful lies
Standing strong with you
Fighting this all through (so through)

路途千里
經過令人傷痛的謊言妄語
與你們一同堅強地站立
與此奮戰,全力而徹底(如此地徹底)

You are so beautiful
You are so colourful
You are so magical
You are salvation to me

你們是如此地美麗
你們是如此地多彩
你們是如此地神奇
對我,你們是救星

Your near dried my tears
Washing away all my fears
The hole in my soul
Was covered up
 

你的靠近,風乾了我的淚
把我所有的恐懼沖刷而去
我靈魂中的空隙
被填補抹平

Because you
You are so beautiful
因為你們
你們是如此地美麗

(You are all that I am)
(Deep In My Soul)
 你們是我的全部
在我靈魂深處

You were there...
你們早已在那裡…… 
 


沒有留言:

張貼留言