Translate

2013-09-16

MJ 手寫的一首詩

 
來源:mjjcn.com  作者:Sara Lee

這首詩由MJ 手寫並簽名,具體寫作日期不詳。詩是用藍色墨水的鋼筆寫在一張Pebble Beach 旅館的乾洗服務清單的背面。

 
So wrote Michael when he stayed at The Lodge in Pebble Beach , California sometime in the late 80s or early 90s.
Here are the notes Michael wrote to himself on the back of laundry service sheets at The Lodge.




I'm Beautiful
I’m beautiful. I’m beautiful. I’m beautiful. I’m beautiful. I’m gorgeous. God is for me, who can be against me? I’m beautiful. I’m a new person now. Beautiful. Knowing the secrets and determined with fire to move mountains in all I do. Moulding my own world. I’m beautiful. The old me is behind and I will march ahead now.


Then, Michael writes about programming the mind to achieve your goals and to become what you want to be. Probably great advice coming from the greatest entertainer of all time. Michael write
 


'We can program ourselves'...
I have learned that it is what you put in your mind mentally what you think and do, that makes your person. And you can put any mental object in this mind and it will bring it to reality. So this means we can program ourselves to be the people we want to be, Whatever the subject matter is, live in it By a mental physical program or system of learning and doing. Studying all the greats in that field and becoming greater. My program will consist of, =

MJ 當時在Pebble Beach 旅館陽臺上的留影,據說他就是在這裏寫下了這首小詩
Michael jackson, pebble beach, california , usa , january 1991





 Pebble beach, california , USA



 



The Lodge in Pebble Beach的宣傳照

 
 
 
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言