Translate

2013-09-19

MJ出生的簡陋醫院: Gary IN St Mary's Hospital

據說現在已經被廢棄了



這裏還有個MJ出生時的小故事,摘自KATHARINE的書
MJ差點就被起名叫RONALD(羅奈爾得),是MJ的姥姥提議用"MICHAEL"這個名字

The following year August 29, I gave birth to another boy.
I remember that day well because my water broke while my neighbor Mildred White and I were driving over to see the new grammar school under construction, Garnett Elementary.
“Oh, my God, Mildred, I can’t sit in your car like this!” I exclaimed.
“Girl, don’t worry about it,” Mildred said, turning the car around.
At my request Mildred drove me home. I called my mother and she and my stepfather drove me to Mercy Hospital .
Shortly after I got there, I began having contractions. Later that night, my son was born.
“I want to name him,” my mother said. I hated her first suggestion: Ronald.
“How about Roy , then?”
“Oh, my gosh, Mama, no.”
She thought for a little while. “I’ve got it -- Michael.”
“That’s it,” I said.
By then I was used to seeing my babies born with funny looking heads, so I wasn’t alarmed by Michael’s. The two other things I remember about him as I held him in my arms for the first time were his big brown eyes and his long hands, which reminded me of my father-in-law’s.


 


沒有留言:

張貼留言