Translate

2013-09-17

Michael Jackson's Xmas message 2002

Full Text Of Michael Jackson’s Message To Children 


The transcript of Michael Jackson’s Christmas message for the children of Germany reads as follows:

“Good evening children and Merry Christmas.
When I create music I always hope that my music will give joy to many
people. If that happens I am very happy. Giving joy makes one happy. Unfortunately
there are many children that are not happy. In Germany and in other countries.”

During Christmas this is especially hard for those children because
it is on Christmas when they see what they miss. for some it maybe just
a small present, for some it maybe a warm meal, for some it maybe a family,
for some it may be just a little bit of love.

That is why I need your help. Let us work together and help those children.
Let us reach out to those who are alone - LET US ALL TELL THEM : “YOU ARE
NOT ALONE”

This year it is only me speaking to you children in Germany and sending
you a few little gifts. If you help me, then next year, we will do the
same but in many more countries. We will speak together - maybe we sing
together - and we will give gifts together. Let us think big. Let us find
more people to join our effort.

Here, all over Europe - and then - all over the world. We can do it!
To all the grown ups I like to say this: To us, so many things seem
important. Sometimes, we think we are important. But we are not: Nothing
is more important then our children! They are the future. They can heal
the world. It is our obligation to be there for them. To advise them. To
motivate them. To help them. And to love them. Let us encourage them to
go for their dreams. And let us as parents, friends and relatives help
them to have good dreams.

I look forward to the new year, to working with you children and toCreate an organization that will help other children.
I promise you, if you come along, it will make you feel good and it Will be fun.
Merry christmas. I love you.”


沒有留言:

張貼留言